Are you a start up cafe business? Are you moving into the Cafe Industry? Wherever you are in the process of setting up your business we can help.
Winchester Coffee School offer a complete package that other Barista schools just don’t offer. Not only do we provide first class Barista courses and customer service training, we also have our own cafe consultant service where we will help you get your business off the ground and point out many pitfalls we have experienced.
Our consultant team has a wealth of experience in the Cafe sector plus trainers who specialise in roasting and barista training. We offer on site and in house consultant programs for the start up cafe business. Rather than going through a corporate route we pride ourselves on our relaxed yet professional school atmosphere allowing your creativity and personal goals to shine through. Tailoring this service to your needs, here are a few of the areas that we cover on the course:
- Developing a business plan and planning financially, the costs of getting you off the ground from ease of budgeting to shop fitting
- Costing – ensuring you stay in control of your costs and outgoings ensure no profit is wasted and you know where you margins are.
- Avoiding major pitfalls
- Location location location! from researching a location to researching an already found location knowing who your competitors are
- Developing a USP – how are you going to stand out from your competitors?
- Suppliers & Sourcing – we have a comprehensive list of suppliers from food, coffee, machinery and equipment.
- Recruitment – finding the right people for your business
- Customer Service and Target Marketing
- Barista Training – ensuring you and your staff make the best coffee possible, we can provide separate training courses and diploma or build it into your consultant package
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, or HACCP
This package is designed to fit over one day however this can be extended dependant on the amount of barista training required.