Our Latte Art Course is designed for the experienced barista who wants to take their milk skills to the next level.
You are now at a stage where you are producing a service with consistent espresso with great microfoam and want to take your microfoam skills to the next level. On this course the focus is all about the milk and adding the wow factor to your customer service without compromising quality of service or product.
- Milk – Steaming milk to perfection, troubleshooting – how to spot poorly steamed milk, knowing how to fix and when to start again
- Non-Dairy Milk – working with alternative non dairy option milks without compromising quality
- Pouring – Velocity and direction of the pour, how to create a good canvas to pour art.
- Etching – How to take basic patterns further by etching with a pen.
- Art – Turning your pouring skills into the various art that can be produced. Practice, practice and practice!
This Latte Art course is also part of the Diploma course. Completing Levels one, two and three as well as this course will ensure that the diploma is achieved.